Thank you for supporting Cafe de l’Orangerie!
For the health and safety of our staff and customers, please follow our new Dine-in protocol:
- For Take-out orders, please use the separate Take-out Window.
- All Take-out Orders are still 10% off!
- We have only 7 tables available for dine-in. There is a MAXIMUM of 6 guests per group.
- We do not accept reservation anymore.
- By provincial guidelines, we will ask and keep one of your party’s contact information for thirty days.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, there is no AC and the entrance door will remain open. Please dress yourself appropriate for the weather.
- When all tables are full, please sign your name on our wait-list with your cell number.
- Our waiting area is outside. Once your table is ready, your name will be called or we will contact you by your phone.
- Paper order sheets have replaced our menu. If you would like to see our regular menu book, please ask our server.
- We are no longer serving Hot Water.
- Our new reduced hours are 11am – 10pm (Last order will be at 9:30pm)
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Cafe de l’Orangerie